- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Complete strike in Karachi to mourn killing of MQM MPA
Karachi: A complete strike was observed here on Friday on call of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) to mourn the assassination of MPA Syed Manzar Imam and his driver and two guards, who were gunned down by unknown terrorists in Orangi Town last day.
All the major markets educational institutions and fuel stations remained closed and public transport off roads. The MQM has announced three-day mourning.
The funeral prayer of Manzar Imam and his guards and driver were observed after Friday prayers at Jinnah Ground, Azizabad, which was attended by political and social leaders and a large number of citizens.
The city roads worse a deserted look as Karachi Transport Ittehad has announced not to ply their buses on Friday. Commuters faced great hardships due absence of public transport and attendance remained very thin in government and private offices, factories and hospitals.
The Karachi University (KU) and Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology (FUUAST) postponed the ongoing exams due to the law and order situation. All government and private, universities, colleges and schools remained closed. Mourning day was also observed in Hyderabad, Nawabshah, Mirpurkhas and other cities and towns.