- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Communication Sector Plays pivotal role in the Development of an area, Minister
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Finance, Engr. Muhammad Hamayun Khan has said that communication sector plays a pivotal role in the overall development of an area. Therefore the present government was giving top priority to this sector to facilitate the people at the earliest.
This he said while addressing as chief guest to inaugural ceremony of blacktopping of two KM longleaf Banda Road at UC Palai in District Malakand on Wednesday. Former MPA Ghani Muhammad and Tehsil Chairman PPP, Sadiq and others also spoke on the occasion.
The Minister said that this project would be completed at an estimated cost of Rs. 10.00 million and provides better communication facilities to more than a dozen villages of Gojar community.
He said blacktopping of 18 KM long Palai – Ikram Pur and Thana – Palai – Cherat Roads were also near completion with a cost of Rs. 200.00 million. ON this occasion local leaders of Gujar community appreciated the role of PPP for developmental works, right of vote to the poor and their encouragement to raise voice for their rights. They assured full support to Provincial Minister and party leadership in any odd hour.
Earlier, the Finance Minister inaugurated the blacktopping work of Loya Banda Road by cutting a tape. He assured that their other problems would also be solved on priority basis.