- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 5 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 6 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 6 days ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 6 days ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
- القسم العربي في FXCM يحتفل بمرور 20 عام على تأسيس الشركة من خلال منح تخفيضات بنسبة 31 ٪ على سبريد الذهب لفترة محدودة*Posted 3 weeks ago
- ELS Educational Services, Inc. entered into an agreement with National Geographic Learning to develop custom-published ESL textbooks.Posted 3 weeks ago
Committed to Support China’s Belt and Road Initiative, XCMG Wins Big in International Market
XUZHOU, China, Oct. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — XCMG, China’s leading construction machinery manufacturer, is marking the fifth anniversary of China’s “Belt and Road” Initiative (BRI) with significant success in the global market, especially in the markets of the initiative’s participating countries. In recent weeks, XCMG has won about USD 13 million of orders in South American, ASEAN, and African markets, including:
- An order of 70 XE 150BR excavators to Brazil, marking a new record for single export orders to the country. The equipment, jointly developed with XCMG’s factory in Brazil, will be used in local projects such as road maintenance and bridge construction.
- Hundreds of excavators and dumpers deployed to Indonesia’s Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway, a landmark BRI project, which is 150 kilometers long and represents an investment of US$5.135 billion.
- Export of a XGT8075-40 crane, the company’s largest-tonnage flat-top tower crane, to Bolivia in South America, which will assist in the construction of a hydropower station. The new XGT8075-40 distinguishes itself with several original designs including the AMCS intelligent managing system.
“I’m honored and glad that XCMG can provide world-class products and technical support to the countries participating in the ‘Belt and Road’ Initiative, but we still have a long way to go to reach the ‘Everest’ of the construction machinery industry, so we must make ideas happen and do better,” remarked Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG.
In August, six of XCMG’s three-arm drill jumbos and one concrete sprayer were transported to a construction site in India to assist local infrastructure construction. In the past two years, XCMG has been committed to developing tunneling products that can overcome complex geological environments.
And last month, a delegation led by Minister of Public Administration & Management and Law & Order, Hon. R. M. Ranjith Madduma Bandara, visited XCMG’s headquarters and spoke highly of the company’s development into a top-six construction machinery manufacturer, as well as for its reliable and innovative products.
XCMG is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a history of 74 years. It currently ranks sixth in the world’s construction machinery industry. The company exports to more than 177 countries and regions around the world.