- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Commerce Advisor Asks for Speedy GI Registration of Pakistani Products
A meeting was chaired by the Advisor to the Prime Minister on Commerce and Investment, Abdul Razak Dawood, to discuss issues of registration of Geographical Indications (GI) on a priority basis.
The meeting was attended by Secretary Commerce and Chairman Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan (IPO).
The Advisor was informed that, after the registration of rice, the Pink Rock Salt will be registered on fast-track. For this, a Registrant would be designated with the approval of the Federal Cabinet.
Dawood expressed satisfaction at the progress made and reiterated the importance of the registration of various products as GIs. He said that the registration of GI Products will serve as a potential economic tool to promote and enhance the national and international trade of Pakistan.
Prompt registration will protect the GIs of Pakistan and eradicate the possibility of violation of GI products.
He advised the Ministry of Commerce to double its efforts for registration of potential products as GI on a priority basis.