- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 24 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
CM for implementation of PHC orders
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Justice (R) Tariq Pervez Khan has directed the concerned quarters to ensure implementation of the order of Peshawar High Court regarding the cleaning of Shahi Kattah and not to disturb the legal and authorized construction of the shopkeepers while removing illegal encroachment during cleaning the sewerage line; adding that no harm should be done to shopkeepers and merchants in the drive.
He issued these directives while talking to a twenty member delegation of Markazi Anjuman-e-Tajiran Peshawar who called on him with Haji Muhammad Haleem as its head at Chief Minister Secretariat on Wednesday and discussed with him issues related to the cleaning of Shahi Khatta, enhancement of police security in bazaars, exemption in income tax for the merchants of Peshawar, removing the illegal encroachments in the city and other concerns and problems of the merchant community.
The Chief Minister said Peshawar is the city of all of us and being the resident of the city, everyone should realize his responsibility and play his individual and collective role to restore the beauty and peace of the city adding that positive change and improvement is possible through practical steps and not through rhetoric, speeches and paper work.
The Chief Minister said that provincial government would take all possible steps to ensure peace in the provincial capital and expressed the hope that law and order situation in the city and province will improve in the near future.
He urged the merchant community to play their vital role in keeping the city clean and neat. Regarding the illegal encroachments and haphazard traffic in the city, the CM ensured that the provincial government would do whatever it could to restore the beauty of the metropolis in this short span of time adding that necessary directives have been issued to the quarters concerned in this regard and people will soon notice positive change.
He lauded the efforts of the merchant community to continue business and trade activities despite sever challenges in the city and province. Regarding the demand of the delegation for extending the period of exemption in income tax the Chief Minister said that the issue was federal subject and he would take up the issue at federal level.
On the demand of the delegation to give compensation to the shopkeepers for the loss of their assets in bomb blasts, the CM termed it as genuine demand and assured to take up the issue with relevant quarters.
Members of the delegation thanked the Chief Minister for sparing time for them and taking keen interest to address their concerns and problem. They assured their full support to the provincial government to restore the peace and beauty of the city.