- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 9 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 12 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 3 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 4 days ago
CM condemns Gwadar, Panjgur incidents of firing
QUETTA: Balochistan Chief Minister Dr Abdul Malik Baloch while regretting over loss of human lives in Gwadar and Panjgur firing incidents has directed concerned administrations to mobilize all resources for the arrest of accused. Chief Minister regretted brutal murder of three labourers of Construction Company in Gwadar after abduction and killing of two sons of a religious cleric in Panjgur and said such incidents are negation of Baluchistan’s traditions. Under a plan attempts are being made to destroy image of this soil having great national traditions. Those involved in such incidents cannot e well wishers of Balochistan.
He directed administration in Gwadar and Panjgur to mobilise all resources for arrest of elements involved in these incidents and ensure security to life and property of people.