- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 10 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 15 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 17 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 21 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 22 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 23 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 23 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 23 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
CJ eulogize dynamic role of engineering community in development of the country
Peshawar: Chief Justice Peshawar High Court Justice Dost Muhammad Khan while eulogizing dynamic role of engineering community in development of the country specially KP province expressed the confidence that they would fully exploit their capabilities in combating the new challenges with scientific approach including the rehabilitation of the damaged infrastructure caused by the recent devastating floods and controlling loss of human and material losses in terror incidents.
He was addressing as chief guest at concluding session of training course for engineers associated with nation building departments arranged by Communication and Works department at Judicial Academy Peshawar.
The ceremony was chaired by Secretary C&W Engr Zahid Arif. Justice Dost Muhammad asked the engineers to utilize the available natural and human resources to bring the country at par with developed nations while govt should give them encouraging environment for the purpose. He lauded the early and quality completion of Judicial Academy and contributing in making it exemplary training institution.
He also appreciated efforts of Secretary C&W for launching training courses under CPD program and asked DG Judicial Academy Justice Saleem Khan to keep the doors of the academy for training of engineers as well and provide them all facilities availed by the junior under training judges.
Engr Zahid Arif in his speech underlined the importance of CPD courses and asked the engineers to take benefit of the opportunity and experiment it in their field works for better output.
He said engineers were facing the challenges of prompt rehabilitation and development of infrastructure as well as completing buildings in minimum time and low cost. He however thanked the Chief Justice for his encouraging remarks about engineers in this regard.
Later the chief guest gave away certificates to the outgoing engineers. Earlier the construction experts informed the participants of the new techniques and dimensions in various fields of constructions.