- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Civic Problems: Larkana authorities unmoved despite 110 day protest
Ratodero, Sindh: Constant protest demonstrations since last 110 days by the residents of union council number 6 of Larkana city have proved unfruitful as their basic issue stands unresolved.
Azhar Bhatti, Muzaffar Magsi, Imdad Mahesar, Nadir Solangi, Hassan Magsi and Sajjad Shah told reporters that due to non-functioning of sewerage disposal motors all their houses and main roads of localities namely Kausar Mill road, Hyderi Muhalla, and Hussaini Muhalla are under knee-deep water and there seems nobody to change these motors and resolve the issue.
They further that they have been agitating for solving the problem which has made their lives miserable as they cannot move outside on their roads and their children are unable to go to schools as sewerage water has inundated all their streets. They further said that sewerage water is always to be seen near old bus stand which has badly affected commuters.