- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
Civic Centre hall named after Nizami
Karachi: Karachi Metropolitan Corporation KMC Administrator Syed Hashim Raza Zaidi has said that it was impossible to forget the services performed by Z.A. Nizami late. Z.A. Nizami had a great personality and the personalities who played vital role in settlements of new colonies and building Karachi on modern lines will always be in hearts of the people.
He said it was necessary to remember and appreciate the great works of such nation builders and follow them.
He said this on the occasion of installation of plate for naming Civic Centre seminar hall after former Director General KDA Zille Ahmed Nizami.
On this occasion Sr. Director Master Plan Iftikhar Kaimkhani, Director Land Management Najamuz Zaman, Director Media Management Ali Hassan Sajid, Qamaruz Zaman of KDA Labour Union and other officials were present.
Administrator Karachi paid homage to Z.A. Nizami late and said this seminar hall of Civic Centre named after Z.A. Nizami will always be remembered in memory of this great personality who as a Director General KDA prepared unique projects for development of Karachi which were all completed successfully and an excellent building in shape of Civic Centre also belongs to his era.
Z.A. Nizami was a marvellous town planner whose capabilities were admired on international level and he also worked for the establishment of a healthy society.
He was a great administrator who served Karachi for 25 to 30 years and KDA officers and employees should follow him.
He said Z.A. Nizami as a head of Department of Development supported and patronized the projects for public welfare and therefore citizens of Karachi will always remember Z.A. Nizami.
On this occasion Labour Union officials also paid homage to Z.A Nizami late and said that he played an important role in order to improve KDA as an ideal city organization and always supported KDA officers and employees due to which he will always live in the hearts of KDA employees.
They expressed pleasure that seminar hall of Civic Centre which was built under the supervision of Z.A. Nizami has now been named after him.