- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 16 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st Carnival
HAIKOU, China, Nov. 26, 2020 /Xinhua-AsiaNet/– Recently, the 2020 (21st) Hainan International Tourism Island Carnival officially kicked off in Hainan, China. More than 170 activities, including concerts, beer festivals, beach sports and culture week, are carried out in the province. Hainan Free Trade Port welcomed the first joyous event in its opening year.
This Carnival’s activities are more abundant than those of previous years, including the 2020 Brocade and Embroidery World Culture Week, 2021 “Voice of Free Trade Port” New Year Concert, “Add Flowers to the Brocade” Classical Folk Concert, 2020 BMW Hood to Coast China-Hainan Relay, etc. More than 70 activities covering conventions and exhibitions, culture and art, sports events, sales promotion and other fields are held simultaneously in Haikou, as well as in Sanya, Danzhou, Qionghai, Wanning and Lingshui.
Hainan International Tourism Island Carnival, as Hainan’s signature tourism and culture event, has had 20 successful sessions. It has become an important platform for Hainan to strengthen tourism and cultural exchanges and cooperation with the world and an important window for Hainan to fully display its image of opening up to the world. This Carnival is co-sponsored by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the People’s Government of Hainan Province.
Fu Caixiang, Vice Governor of the People’s Government of Hainan Province, said in her speech that this Carnival is a large-scale tourism festival held in Hainan amid regular pandemic prevention and control, and the first Carnival held in Hainan Free Trade Port in its opening year. It is an internationally influential cultural and tourism signature event that Hainan strives to create, and an effective way to construct an international tourism consumption center and to promote economic development and the upgrading of tourism consumption.
Source: The People’s Government of Hainan Province
Image Attachments Links: