- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
China hosts ‘Tajikistan and the Silk Road Photo Exhibition’
Dushanbe A photo exhibition called "Tajikistan and the Silk Road," which was timed to coincide with the 27th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Tajikistan and China, was held on Sunday in the Chinese city of Xi'an, Shaanxi Province.
The exhibition was organized at the initiative of the Embassy of Tajikistan in China and the Center for the Study of History of Tajikistan at the Shaanxi Pedagogical University.
The exhibition featured six sections, including high-level interstate contacts, landscapes of Tajikistan, national traditions and customs, cultural and architectural objects, as well as other events prepared by the Center for the Study of the History of Tajikistan.
Tajikistan's Ambassador to China Parviz Davlatzoda and Shaanxi Pedagogical University officials participated in the event.
Source: International Islamic News Agency