- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 4 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 4 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 4 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 5 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 5 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 5 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 5 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 5 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 6 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 6 days ago
Character Building of Youth must for Elimination of Corruption
Peshawar: University of Peshawar in collaboration with NAB KP organized a seminar on “Youth in Character Building” at Agha Khan Auditorium of the University on Monday. Director General NAB KP Col R Khurshid Alam was the chief guest.
VC University of Peshawar Professor Dr. Qibla Ayaz, VC University of Malakand Dr. Johar Ali, Director NAB KP Col ® Waheedullah Khan, Director Social work, Sociology Deptt, University of Peshawar Professor Dr. Niaz Muhammad Khan, President PUTA, Jameel Ahmad also spoke on the occasion. They highlighted role of society, students, teachers and media in eradication of corruption building character of youth.
DG NAB said that corruption is global phenomena and its eradication was not possible by a single anti-graft agency or individual. He stressed the need of collective and coordinated efforts to root out this menace from the society. He added that mere enforcement was no solution to the problem that is why NAB has evolved a three prong strategy i.e.
Awareness, Prevention and Enforcement. Such functions are organized to create awareness among the society and students. He appreciated University of Peshawar, Deptt of Social Work for organizing such a successful event. He also congratulated the University for creating a new Deptt of “Criminology” which would help eradicate white collar crimes. He also appreciated skill of students in debates and skits against corruption.
Professor Qibla Ayaz in his thought provoking speech said that as an individual and a society, we must adopt high moral values i.e. Truthfulness, Forgiveness and Honesty.
He opined it would definitely establish our credibility which is a prerequisite for a dignified nation. He further added that instead of cursing others and making hue and cry, it is better to contribute towards the betterment of the society.
The students skits against corruption was highly appreciated by the participants of the seminar. Peshawar University is the second Educational Institution which is going to establish the Deptt of “Criminology” after Karachi University.