- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 5 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 5 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 week ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 1 week ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 2 weeks ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 3 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Changchun’s working on sports livelihood build people’s healthy lifestyle
CHANGCHUN, China, May 18, 2018 /Xinhua-AsiaNet/– Changchun International Marathon 2018 will be held in Changchun, the capital of Jilin Province on May 27th. More than thirty thousand sports enthusiasts at home and abroad will run on the streets of the city, according to Changchun Municipal Government. This is a big moment of Changchun’s working on sports livelihood that could be written into the government work report of the city. More and more citizens are enjoying a healthy lifestyle through various national fitness activities.
Changchun is located in the northeast of China. Due to its superior ice and snow resource and livable environment, it is one of the two cities in China that cultivated many Summer and Winter Olympic Games champions. The sports department of Changchun has continuously explored the ways to promote mass sports with competitive sports. Good results were gained after the government legislation and increasing investment. It is said that 70% of Changchun’s annual revenue is used for people’s livelihood and the benefit is expanding.
Changchun has the earliest automobile industry base and film production base of China. It is also the cradle of railway vehicles, optoelectronic technology, applied chemistry, biological products and so on. At present, Changchun is becoming a regional central city in Northeast Asia to speed up the revitalization of Northeast China. This year, the economy of Changchun continued a steady and fast development trend. The total amount of GDP in the first quarter of the city was 118 billion 130 million yuan, up 7% from the same period, and the growth rate was 0.2 percentage points higher than that of the whole country.
In recent years, Changchun has made efforts on people’s sports livelihood called “Healthy Changchun, Sports first”. As a result, the resident’s fitness awareness, physical quality and quality of life has been significantly improved. According to statistics, the city’s sports population has been over 51%. Anyone in anywhere of Changchun could find a fitness site around 8 minutes on foot. There are special sports managers in the community. The government reserved a large area of land for the plan of the national facilities’ construction. The public could book sports venues and find fitness partners through the network. The practice in Changchun has been called the “Changchun model” by the WHO, which provides useful practice and reference for the transformation work from “sports power” to “sports power” in China.
Changchun has been ranked the happiest city in China for ten consecutive years, and is also known as “the most humane city in China”. The Vasaloppet international cross-country skiing Festival, known as “snow marathon”, has been held here for 16 years. And the city marathon successfully held for the first time last year, in which impressed the runners with the beautiful natural scenery, the favorable humanity environment and the civilized enthusiasm of Changchun citizens. This year, more than 30,000 Changchun International Marathon quotas were robbed in 5 days.
Source: Changchun Municipal Government