- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 11 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 16 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Chairman Senate Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani has urged all member countries of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
Chairman Senate Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani has urged all member countries of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to play their role in withdrawal of the invitation extended to the Indian Foreign Minister to attend the 46th Session of Council of Foreign Ministers of OIC to be held in Abu Dhabi on Mach 1-2, 2019, as guest of honour. He said that the invitation has raised genuine apprehensions and critical voices among the people of Pakistan and their elected representatives. Chairman Senate has conveyed this through a formal letter individually addressed to Speakers and Presiding Officers of the Parliaments of OIC.
Chairman Senate mentioned with satisfaction that brotherly Islamic countries and OIC have raised serious concerns on human rights situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK). He said that Islamic brotherhood entails feeling the pain of sufferings of Muslims across the world, beyond any geographical boundaries and similarly the plight of Muslim brothers of IOK cannot escape our attention and consideration. You would share the concern on grave human rights violation and state terrorism in IOK at the hands of Indian security forces for well over 70 years now. He said that thousands of innocent Kashmiri Muslim including elderly, women and children have been killed and countless youth have be abducted and an even number of civilians have been incapacitated by brutal use of force like pallet guns. He stated that Indian continues its occupation of the disputed territory by denied the Kashmiris their right to self-determination under the UNSC resolutions. He reiterated that Pakistan would continue to provide diplomatic, moral and political support to Kashmiris in their just struggle for freedom. He said that the people, government and Parliament of Pakistan are highly appreciated of the historic and continuing support of OIC for the people of IOK. He expressed the hope that OIC members would use their influence in withdrawal of the invitation extended to the Indian Foreign Minister.
Source: Senate of Pakistan.