- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 11 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Chairman Senate for Establishing the High Court Benches in Far Flung Divisions
Chairman Senate Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani has said that the Upper House of Parliament would take concrete measures for legislation on increasing the High Court Benches in different provinces and establishing the new Benches in the far flung divisions of the provinces.
Chairman Senate expressed these views while talking to a delegation of Bar Associations of Sargodha, Mianwali and Khushab here at Parliament House on Friday. Senator Dr. Ghous Muhammad Niazi was also present during the meeting.
Chairman Senate said that people from the different areas are facing genuine problems due to non-availability of the Benches in Sargodha division. He said that the existing High Courts Benches are also under tremendous pressure due to pendency of the cases. He said that Senate Law & Justice Committee and other relevant bodies are also working actively on the judicial reform legislation. He said that the spirit of the House of Federation is to facilitate the masses through active legislation.
The delegation apprised the Chairman Senate about the problems being faced by the people due to non-availability of the High Court Bench in Sargodha Division. They further informed that the Bar Associations are observing regular strike to highlight this issue. Chairman Senate assured his full support to solve the issue.
Source: Senate of Pakistan.