- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 5 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 6 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 6 days ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 6 days ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
- القسم العربي في FXCM يحتفل بمرور 20 عام على تأسيس الشركة من خلال منح تخفيضات بنسبة 31 ٪ على سبريد الذهب لفترة محدودة*Posted 3 weeks ago
- ELS Educational Services, Inc. entered into an agreement with National Geographic Learning to develop custom-published ESL textbooks.Posted 3 weeks ago
Chairman PCB vows to improve condition of stadiums
Chairman Pakistan Cricket Board and Pakistan Super League (PSL), Najam Sethi on Wednesday assured to improve condition of big stadiums in Pakistan for reviving international cricketing here.
The budget has been prepared for better condition of Peshawar and Rawalpindi stadium, he said while talking to PTV.
Efforts were being made for full functioning of Lahore and Karachi stadiums so that domestic and international cricket could be held in a befitting manner, he said.
To a question about organizing PSL final in Karachi, he said Government, Rangers and law enforcement agencies had given assurance regarding provision of foolproof security in that regard.
He said credit goes to the entire nation for successfully holding of PSL matches in this country.
The Chairman said that West Indies team is coming to Pakistan for playing series, adding that the people of city of lights (Karachi), would witness the revival of international cricketing here.
Expressing dismay over the misreporting of some media organizations, he urged them to play constructive role so that international matches could be organized in Pakistan with full success.
To another question, he said all necessary measures would be taken to make stadiums of Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh and other cities, functional.
Najam Sethi while expressing optimism said the cricket lovers could also watch and enjoy domestic cricket on television channels. (APP)
Source: Radio Pakistan