- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Cement export posts 18.9pc growth last month
Cement export has posted 18.9pc growth in the month of September.
Over 0.715 million tons cement was exported from Pakistan in this period against 0.401 million tons exported in Sept 2017.
Data shows that exports from North were 0.294 million tons last month and decreased by 4.69 percent against 0.308 million tons in September 2017. Exports from the South stood at 0.421 million tons in September 2018 and increased by 350.92 percent against 0.093 million tons in September last year.
Experts said that the industry closed the first quarter of this fiscal on a moderate note. This growth pales when compared with the high growth the industry maintained in past five years.
Source: Radio Pakistan