- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Case lodged for possessing narcotics
Ratodero, Sindh: The case of possessing hashish was registered at Naundero police station against a man here Thursday.
The case was lodged against one Muhammad Yousuf, son of Abdul Rehman Shaikh, resident of Shah Faisal Town, Karachi, who made video of PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari during his stay here on the eve of his fifth death anniversary of Benazir Bhutto.
According to FIR No: 01/2013, lodged by ASI Qurban Gopang of Naundero police station, the said ASI was on routine duty on 02nd January 2013. At 5.00pm when he along with a police party reached Babe Shahnawaz in Naundero, he saw a man started running on seeing the police party. The police chased and caught him and on search found 60 grams of hashish from him. He was brought at Naudero police station and case was registered against him.
The accused was presented by police before the court of Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate, Ratodero, who gave his 13day remand and sent him to jail custody. The accused was sent to central jail Larkana.