- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 17 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Case lodged for possessing narcotics
Ratodero, Sindh: The case of possessing hashish was registered at Naundero police station against a man here Thursday.
The case was lodged against one Muhammad Yousuf, son of Abdul Rehman Shaikh, resident of Shah Faisal Town, Karachi, who made video of PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari during his stay here on the eve of his fifth death anniversary of Benazir Bhutto.
According to FIR No: 01/2013, lodged by ASI Qurban Gopang of Naundero police station, the said ASI was on routine duty on 02nd January 2013. At 5.00pm when he along with a police party reached Babe Shahnawaz in Naundero, he saw a man started running on seeing the police party. The police chased and caught him and on search found 60 grams of hashish from him. He was brought at Naudero police station and case was registered against him.
The accused was presented by police before the court of Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate, Ratodero, who gave his 13day remand and sent him to jail custody. The accused was sent to central jail Larkana.