- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Caretakers to hold fair elections
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Communication & Works, Transport, Hajj, Auqaf and Science & Technology, Engr. Muhammad Ishaq Khattak has said the primarily purpose of the caretaker government is to hold the coming general elections in a free, fair and transparent way. He said for the purpose, they would utilize their capabilities efficiently.
This he said while talking to different delegations at his office Peshawar on Tuesday. Engr. Muhamad Ishaq Khattak said the tenure of caretaker government was very short but very important one.
He said they would perform their duties most honestly and dedicatedly so that the tenure could become an example for the coming government.
He asked the government officials to perform their duties honestly and efficiently. He said the work of caretaker government was to play the role of bridge between the previous and coming government and hold the general elections transparently.
He said they would try to make the affairs of the government department’s right so that the officials could do their duties in a better environment. He said the entire low grade officers working irregularly on higher grade posts in his departments would be removed from these posts.
He said to take the country out of the present backward situation, the holding of free and fair elections was the only solution so that the government could be handed over to honest and capable people who could run the affairs of state efficiently and the dream of a progress and prosperous Pakistan, which our forefathers used to see, could be materialized.