- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Caretakers to hold fair elections
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Communication & Works, Transport, Hajj, Auqaf and Science & Technology, Engr. Muhammad Ishaq Khattak has said the primarily purpose of the caretaker government is to hold the coming general elections in a free, fair and transparent way. He said for the purpose, they would utilize their capabilities efficiently.
This he said while talking to different delegations at his office Peshawar on Tuesday. Engr. Muhamad Ishaq Khattak said the tenure of caretaker government was very short but very important one.
He said they would perform their duties most honestly and dedicatedly so that the tenure could become an example for the coming government.
He asked the government officials to perform their duties honestly and efficiently. He said the work of caretaker government was to play the role of bridge between the previous and coming government and hold the general elections transparently.
He said they would try to make the affairs of the government department’s right so that the officials could do their duties in a better environment. He said the entire low grade officers working irregularly on higher grade posts in his departments would be removed from these posts.
He said to take the country out of the present backward situation, the holding of free and fair elections was the only solution so that the government could be handed over to honest and capable people who could run the affairs of state efficiently and the dream of a progress and prosperous Pakistan, which our forefathers used to see, could be materialized.