- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
By polls on two vacant seats of NA-45 Kurram, PK-63 Nowshera to be held on Friday
In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, polling on the two vacant seats of National Assembly NA-45 Kurram and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly PK-63 Nowshera will be held tomorrow [Friday].
According to the Election Commission of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, polling will begin at 08:00 am and will continue till 05:00 pm without any break.
Twenty-seven candidates are contesting for NA-45 Kurram seat while four candidates for PK-63 Nowshera are in run.
Foolproof security measures have been made to ensure polling in a peaceful and transparent manner.
These seats fell vacant due to deaths of MPA Mian Jamshed Kakakhel and MNA Munir Orakzai.
Source: Radio Pakistan