- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Buzdar directs to take all necessary steps for maintaining law, order situation in province
Punjab Minister for Law Muhammad Basharat Raja called on Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar in Lahore today (Tuesday).
Matters regarding law and order situation, overall political situation in the province and the measures taken for safeguarding the life and property of the people came under discussion during the meeting.
On this occasion, Usman Buzdar directed to take all necessary steps for maintaining law and order situation in the province and said that no stone should be left unturned in this regard.
He said that rule of law will be ensured at any cost and violation in this regard will not be tolerated.
Source: Radio Pakistan