- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 7 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 9 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 18 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 20 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
Bus conductor killed, five injured in bloody clash between two groups of transporters
Naushehro Feroze: A man was killed and another five injured during bloody clash between two groups of transporters in Tharushah town, located 10km west of Naushehro Feroze on Sunday morning.
The deceased was identified as Feroz Panhwar and the injured are Abdul Ghani, Ubaidullah, Allahyar, Malhar and Ashraf Arain. Injured Abdul Ghani was rushed to Hyderabad civil hospital, Allahyar, Malhar and Ashraf to Peoples Medical College Hospital Nawabshah and Ubaidullah was admitted at Naushehro civil hospital. Allahyar is said to be in critical condition.
It is said that the clash between two groups of Kirar Kalhoro Passenger Van Owner and Idrees Panhwar Bus Owner started over the timings during which men from both groups used fire arms.
Deceased Feroz was a police constable but used to work as conductor of his uncle’s bus. The injured include drivers and conductors.