- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 2 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 4 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 4 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 1 week ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Build the habit tolerance in students to make them peaceful citizens Mossarat Qadeem
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Public Relations and Education, Mossarat Qadeem has asked the teachers to also build the habit tolerance in their students’ alongwith teaching them their curricular in order to make them peaceful citizens.
This she said while addressing as chief guest at a one day seminar on “Basic Education Community Schools” held under the aegis of female Human Rights Organization at Frontier College for Women in Peshawar on Wednesday. Chairperson of the organization Miss.
Farhat, Director Basic Education Community Schools Project, Karim Khan, Director Operation National Commission for Human Development Riaz Hussain Khan and others were also present on this occasion.
Addressing the function, Mossarat Qadeem said the religion Islam has begun from the word “IQRA” and added that no where it was ordained that education was meant only for men. She said acquiring education was incumbent upon every Muslim man and woman.
She regretted that women education was under fire since last some time. The Education Minister on this occasion lauded the people for having faced the current tough situation with courage.
The Caretaker Education Minister said that education was the basic need of every society adding that the government aimed at promoting education in the society. She appreciated the role of Non Formal Basic Education Schools Project and National Commission for Human Development for their roles. She, however, added that many donors and NGOs were doing the same job due to which resources were getting wasted.