- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Build the habit tolerance in students to make them peaceful citizens Mossarat Qadeem
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Public Relations and Education, Mossarat Qadeem has asked the teachers to also build the habit tolerance in their students’ alongwith teaching them their curricular in order to make them peaceful citizens.
This she said while addressing as chief guest at a one day seminar on “Basic Education Community Schools” held under the aegis of female Human Rights Organization at Frontier College for Women in Peshawar on Wednesday. Chairperson of the organization Miss.
Farhat, Director Basic Education Community Schools Project, Karim Khan, Director Operation National Commission for Human Development Riaz Hussain Khan and others were also present on this occasion.
Addressing the function, Mossarat Qadeem said the religion Islam has begun from the word “IQRA” and added that no where it was ordained that education was meant only for men. She said acquiring education was incumbent upon every Muslim man and woman.
She regretted that women education was under fire since last some time. The Education Minister on this occasion lauded the people for having faced the current tough situation with courage.
The Caretaker Education Minister said that education was the basic need of every society adding that the government aimed at promoting education in the society. She appreciated the role of Non Formal Basic Education Schools Project and National Commission for Human Development for their roles. She, however, added that many donors and NGOs were doing the same job due to which resources were getting wasted.