- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Bodies of a woman and her son exhumed
Ratodero, Sindh: The bodies of a 50-year woman Ms. Gulabi w/o Soof Malik and her 22-year son Rahib Ali Malik, who were allegedly killed by deceased Rahib’s wife Mithan, her paramour Hameer and others, were found buried near a graveyard of village Ghatti, Deh Nangoro in the limits of police station Mubarakpur of Tehsil Pano Aqil, district Sukkur.
The bodies were dug out in the presence of a magistrate, police and an especial exhumation board formed by Director General Health Services, Sindh on the directives of First Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate, Pano Aqil Muhammad Fazil Bohio. The exhumation board consisted of Dr. Aijaz Shaikh, Additional MS of Chandka Medical College Hospital, Larkana, Dr. Rasheed Pathan, associate professor of forensic medicine, Dr. Manzoor Ali Shaikh, associate professor of pathology, CMCH and Dr. Abdul Qayoom Rajpar, assistant police surgeon, CMCH.
The board members found that two bodies were buried in a single ditch with their original clothes. The bodies had marks on the neck showing that ropes were fastened around and they died of strangulation.
The woman and her son were killed on October 30 and the FIR was lodged on November 17, 2012. The police have arrested accused Ms. Mithan, her paramour Hameer son of Fakir Muhammad and Dadlo son of Kanshoo and are investigating further.