- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 5 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 5 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 week ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 1 week ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 2 weeks ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 3 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Bill Gates Informs Imran Khan About His Intentions to Invest in Pakistan
Microsoft co-founder, Bill Gates, has written a letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan and expressed his intentions and interest in investing in the Information Technology Sector of Pakistan.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's president called the prime minister on Tuesday and sent over the letter via a messenger.
The letter stated that his company wants to explore investment opportunities in Pakistan's IT Sector. World Health Organization (WHO) Chief was also present at the occasion.
Gates also applauded PM Khan's efforts in the fight to eradicate polio from the country.
The letter also mentions that the Gates foundation also intends to invest in the health sector.
Gates had also spoken to the premier on phone in early December and had shown his willingness to work together in future.
PM Khan had invited him to explore investment opportunities in Pakistan.
Source: Pro Pakistan