- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 3 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 11 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 12 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
Bilawal greets Christian citizens on Christmas
Karachi: Chairman Pakistan Peoples’ Party Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has extended a very Happy Christmas to all the Christian citizens of Pakistan, and those celebrating the feast around the world and hoped this Christmas will bring joy and peace to the country.
In his message on the occasion, Chairman PPP said, “I hope that Christmas would be enjoyable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with the people celebrating it with religious and traditional fervour”.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari said that PPP believes in the ideology of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah. He once again assured all the minorities, including Christian community that PPP would always follow the ideology of forefathers to treat them equally in all spheres of life as the citizens of Pakistan.
He pledged that his party would extend all kind of protection to all the citizens of Pakistan without any discrimination to follow and observe their respective religions without any fear as his grandfather Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and mother Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto lost their lives during the struggle for an egalitarian democracy where everybody should have equal rights.