- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 24 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari message on International Day of Democracy
KARACHI: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Patron-in-Chief of Pakistan Peoples’ Party has said democracy and more democracy remains the only path for the people of Pakistan to accomplish the cherished goals of the founding fathers and heroes of both independent and democratic movements.
On the occasion of “International Day of Democracy,” being observed across the world on September 15 under the aegis of United Nations, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari said ‘Strengthening the voices for Democracy” may be among top priorities for establishing a true democratic order for the future generations of the country.
International Parliamentary Union IPU is promoting International Day of Democracy 2013 through its Member Parliaments of 162 countries around the world. IPU has set “”Strengthening Voices for Democracy” as 2013 theme for the event.
He said Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto and thousands of democratic leaders and workers sacrificed their lives to bring equal rights to all and sundry. “Democracy is the basic rights of all the societies who believe in human equality and justice,” he said adding Pakistan Peoples’ Party will continue to its struggle for democracy for generations without any intervals.
PPP Patron In Chief pointed that his party has offered sacrifices for democracy much more than many independence movements in the contemporary history because it believes that collective wisdom of the masses can pluck the societies ridden with political, social and economic problems towards peace, prosperity and justice.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari exhorted the Party workers to keep torch of the democratic struggle high and continue to play their lead rule in strengthening the democracy and democratic rule in the country.