- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 6 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 8 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 17 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 19 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
BB Anniversary: 5th martyrdom anniversary of Benazir Bhutto observes today
Islamabad: The fifth martyrdom anniversary of former Prime Minister Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto (BB) will observes today Thursday on December 27.
According to the issued details, the day will dawn with Quran Khawani at her Mazar at Garhi Khuda Baksh Bhutto which will continue for the whole day today. Large number of people from all parts of the country and those including the workers and office bearers of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) would participate in the Quran Khawani.
Pakistan Peoples Party has finalized arrangements for the main function in this regard at Garhi Khuda Bakhsh. A public meeting will be held at the mausoleum of the Shaheed leader. Special functions will be held across the country to mark the day.
Chairman PPP Bilawal Bhutto Zardari would likely to address the gathering and announce the party manifesto for the next general elections.
In Rawalpindi, the local leadership of all PPP wings and a large number of workers were visiting the memorial site at Liaquat Bagh to pay homage and offer Fateha for their charismatic leader.
The 5th death anniversary of Benazir Bhutto Shaheed would also observe in Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) and Gilgit-Baltistan with due reverence and honour. Special programmes have been planned to highlight her matchless services and struggle in the fields of politics, democracy, economic, foreign relations and human rights.
Television Channels will air special programmes and newspapers would public special supplements in connection with the anniversary of great leader.
It was pertinent to mention here that on 27 December 2007 great leader Benazir Bhutto had killed while leaving a campaign rally for the PPP at Liaquat Bagh Rawalpindi in the run-up to the January 2008 parliamentary elections.