- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 13 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 5 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Bar: Newly elected body of SCBA calls on CJP
ISLAMABAD: The newly elected Cabinet of Supreme Court Bar Association SCBA headed by its President Israrul Haq Mian and comprising other office bearers called on the Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry here on Thursday.
Talking to the cabinet, the CJP said there was close nexus between Bench and Bar and both were the integral part of the same system. He said it was a duty of Bench to dispense justice in accordance with law and constitution without fear and favour while it was the duty of the Bar to assist the Bench in dispensation of justice to public at large.
Therefore, it was incumbent upon both the Bench and Bar to address the expectations and legal needs of people by deciding their cases expeditiously. For the cause of administration of justice, the role of Bar was very crucial, he said, adding that without the cooperation of Bar the goal of administration of justice could not be fulfilled.
He said strong Bar was sine qua non for strong and independent judiciary.” We desire that in our country independent judiciary must work and dispense justice in accordance with law and constitution”, he added.
The meeting was a working session between the Bench and the Bar to discuss the issues faced by the administration of justice, particularly the procedure followed in the Supreme Court of Pakistan with a view to remove hiccups in the process of free and fair dispensation of justice to the litigant public. The Chief Justice reiterated the fact that, all out efforts were being made to dispose of cases in an appropriate manner to the satisfaction of the litigant parties.