- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 16 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Balochistan CM directs to expedite development work in Gwadar
Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan said that Gwadar is now undergoing practical development and it would soon be considered among the advanced cities of the world.
He expressed these views while presiding over a high-level meeting on issues related to Gwadar Development Authority.
Addressing the meeting, the Chief Minister said the development of Gwadar was being done under a comprehensive strategy for which steps should be taken for long-term drainage, water supply and long-term infrastructure projects in Old City Town to ensure implementation.
The Chief Minister also directed measures should be taken during the master planning to provide all the basic facilities to local population.
He said that there were vast investment opportunities in Gwadar and a comprehensive strategy would be made to attract investors.
Source: Radio Pakistan