- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
BA Adjournment motion
QUETTA: Members of Balochistan Assembly have demanded of federal government to legislate policy based on recommendations of council of Islamic Ideology CII.
The demand was contained in a adjournment motion moved by deposed Senior minister in Raisani led coalition government in Balochistan Assembly here Monday.
The requisitioned session after imposition of Governor rule in Balochistan was chaired by Speaker Syed Matiullah Agha was attended by only 14 members which did not confirm quorum.
Of these 8 members were form JUIF, three form BNPA, 3 Independents and one from PML.
Maulana Wasay said that despite clear recommendations of CII in the 1973 constitution these were not being implemented. He said the country achieved liberty in the name of Islam and those who sacrificed their lives were aimed at to evolve all policies according to the spirit of Islam in the country. But neither our legislatures formed policies according to Islamic spirit nor CII recommendations were given final shape. This is the reason there exist legal problems. Even we are facing problems economically.
He said we ay tributes to Chairman Council of Islamic Ideology Maulana Muhammad Khan Sherani who after assuming the office mobilised CII recommendations and sent them to national and provincial assemblies. Balochistan Assembly deserves commends for accepting it unanimously.
Asadullah Baloch, Ainullah shams, Nasreen Khetran also supported the motion.
Later House was adjourned till January 24.