- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 6 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 24 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 1 day ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 1 day ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
Authentic Butler Service at Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island
BEIJING, March 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island is carrying out a nine-day authentic butler service training from 21 to 29 March. Three professional butler trainers from Heilbron Hospitality South Africa are delivering the tailor-made training courses to ten selected staff from the destination. Following that, Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island is going to launch its own Luxury Butler Service for its distinguished guests. We are proud to be the first hotel in China to offer this service.
During those days, the three prestigious professors will educate, prepare and coach our dedicated team members and ensure they become professionals in the “True Art of Service”. Becoming a real butler is all about being invisible and discreet. It seems simple but it takes a large amount of mental and physical effort.
“As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel brand, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived in style,” says Brice Pean, General Manager of Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island.
“This is the first time that we have provided specific butler service training for a hotel in mainland China. We are thrilled to bring authentic butler service into China,” says Marc van Bergen, founder and Managing Director of Heilbron Hospitality, who has more than 25 years’ experience in the butler profession. He was the Director–Senior Butler Instructor at The International Butler Academy. As a qualified Butler Trainer, he trains all over the world. He will lead the training of the Kempinski’s butlers.
The other trainers are:
Stewart Kaplan, a certified Mindfulness Trainer from the Centre of Mindfulness in Amsterdam, is the co-founder of Heilbron Hospitality and has more than 17 years’ experience in hotel guest relations and customer service. His career in the hotel industry is paralleled in Wellness, Mindfulness, Body Therapies and Haptonomy.
Rika Doyle is one of the senior trainers at Heilbron Hospitality. Her career spans more than 25 years, in which her ability and skill in the behavioural sciences and soft skills have been moulded and developed to their present level. She was appointed in 2001 as the first woman in Africa to become a behavioural science consultant.
For suite guests, the Kempinski’s Butlers will provide the ultimate standard of luxury and comfort, anticipating and accommodating guests’ every need and wish.
Director of Marketing & Communications
Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island
Yanqi Lake, Huairou District, Beijing, China
Telephone: +86-10-6961-8888 (Ext. 3600)