- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 3 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 5 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 6 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
Assistant Secretary Charles Rivkin Travels to Qatar and Saudi Arabia
Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs Charles H. Rivkin will travel to Doha, Qatar; and Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, December 11�16.
In Qatar, December 11�12, Assistant Secretary Rivkin will co-lead, with Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Anne Patterson, an interagency delegation of U.S. officials to the second annual U.S.-Qatar Economic and Investment Dialogue (EID). Trade and investment between the United States and Qatar have reached record levels, and the EID will build upon that momentum. The dialogue will bring together key decision makers to identify concrete steps to generate economic growth, create jobs, and encourage strong business relationships between Qatari and U.S. companies in a way that enhances prosperity for both countries.
Assistant Secretary Rivkin will then travel to Saudi Arabia, December 13�16, to meet with Saudi government officials, U.S. and Saudi business leaders, and local entrepreneurs. In Riyadh, he will visit a General Electric (GE) center that is one of the winners of the 2016 Secretary of State's Award for Corporate Excellence. GE's creation of this facility, Saudi Arabia's first all-women business services center � which now has over 1,000 employees � exemplifies GE's inclusive hiring practices within the country. In Jeddah, the Assistant Secretary will meet with representatives of the business community, including female entrepreneurs.
Source: U.S Department of State