- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Asifa Bhutto Zardari calls on Qaim
Karachi: Ambassador of Polio for Pakistan Ms. Asifa Bhutto Zardari Tuesday called on Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah at C.M House. Begum Shehnaz Wazir Ali was also present.
Asifa Bhutto Zardari discussed matters of campaign and efforts with regard to the eradication of polio from province of Sindh.
Syed Qaim Ali Shah assured her that his government will fully cooperate in fulfilment of task so that the campaign becomes successful. Various measures to this effect were also discussed in
Asifa Bhutto Zardari also met with families of deceased polio workers at Chief Minister House.
She expressed sympathies and sorrows for deceased polio workers. She also met the injured workers there and said that the government had already provided compensation and financial assistance to legal heirs of Shaheed workers, while the government will also look after the affected families and injured persons. She said that suitable jobs will be provided to affected family members.