- Bombardier Provides 2025 Financial Targets and Highlights Progress on Key Earnings Growth and Cash Generation Drivers at Virtual Investor DayPosted 12 hours ago
- Hatch celebrates 65th anniversary with release of new campaign, “Positive change: leadership for a better world”Posted 12 hours ago
- Guggenheim Investments Ranked as Barron’s Best Taxable Fixed-Income Fund FamilyPosted 1 day ago
- Bombardier and Aston Martin Announce Intent to Collaborate and Create the Ultimate Convergence of Performance and StylePosted 1 day ago
- AERION, NETJETS AND FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL TO EXPLORE FUTURE GLOBAL MOBILITY SOLUTIONSPosted 1 day ago
- Nyxoah announces the publication of first positive clinical data in an OSA patient suffering from Complete Concentric Collapse (CCC)Posted 2 days ago
- LeddarTech Brings Together Industry Experts to Discuss the Effect of COVID-19 on Smart City Strategies at MOVE America Virtual 2021 From March 17-18Posted 2 days ago
- ISW Holdings Triples Active Cryptocurrency Mining Fleet with Additional POD5IVE DatacentersPosted 2 days ago
- سنیک ویڈیو پر ایک کروڑ لاؤ کی ہیش ٹیگ ایکٹیوٹی میں بیس سے زیادہ صارفین نے 20،000 روپے کا انعام جیتا ہیں۔ اور وہ خوشی کا جشن منا رہے ہیں ۔Posted 2 days ago
- Over 20 users won up to PKR 20,000 in SnackVideo’s #1coreLove campaign, celebrating love in all formsPosted 2 days ago
Area covered by mangroves increased by 300% in Pakistan: Amin Aslam
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam has said area covered by mangroves has increased by 300 percent in the country since 1990 as the covered area has increased from 477 square kilometers to 1463 kilometers.
In a video message, the Special Assistant said Pakistan is the only country in the world with an immense production of mangroves.
He said “95 percent of mangrove forests in the country were in the Indus delta in Sindh.
He said the Sindh government in collaboration with international organizations has played pivotal role in increasing mangroves in the country.
He said federal government will plant one billion mangroves Under Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Project.
Mangrove forests are one of the most productive ecosystems on earth for being useful to mitigate effects of climate change, act as natural fortresses against soil erosion and to protect against tsunamis, cyclones.
Source: Radio Pakistan