- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 21 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED International Welcomes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s National Health Information Center to the SNOMED CT CommunityPosted 3 days ago
- انطالیہ ہومز: ترکی سے پاکستانی زائرین کی تعداد میں 50 فیصداضافہ جو ایک لاکھ تک پہنچ جائے گیPosted 7 days ago
Arab Parliament denounces terrorist attack on Libya’s Foreign Ministry building
Cairo Arab Parliament Speaker Dr. Mishaal bin Fahm Al-Salami condemned, in the strongest terms, the cowardly terrorist attack that targeted the Foreign Ministry headquarters in Tripoli, Libya, on Tuesday, killing three people and injuring nine others.
Al-Salami underscored that these cowardly terrorist acts, carried out by criminal gangs, would not discourage the State of Libya from moving forward to complete the political process as well as the constitutional and electoral entitlements to reach a comprehensive solution to the situation in the country.
He renewed Arab Parliament's full solidarity with Libya in all its plans and actions to confront these cowardly terrorist gangs in order to preserve Libya's security and safety of its citizens. He also reiterated support of the parliament to the Libyan political process in order to preserve the unity and sovereignty of the country.
The Arab Parliament speaker conveyed his sincere condolences to the Libyan people and the families of the victims, and wished a speedy recovery to the injured.
Source: International Islamic News Agency