- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
ANP Believes in the well being and service of humanity, Iftikhar
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa minister for information and public relations Mian Iftikhar Hussain has said that Awami National Party Believes in the well being and service of humanity and the protection of its basic rights without any discrimination of religion, creed, gender and language; and as such the incumbent provincial government of ANP has taken effective measures including legislation to protect the rights of minorities, children and women.
He expressed these views while addressing as chief guest at two separate functions of Christmas arranged by Christian community in Peshawar the other day.
He said that the teachings of all the prophets including the Christ assert fraternity, love, mutual respect, and co existence which guarantee peace and serenity in the world if followed in their true sense but unfortunately we, as a whole, have given up these golden teachings and principles which has resulted in extremism and terrorism posing a serious threats to the peace of the world.
Today intolerance has reached to the extent that blood of innocent human beings is shed only for imposing one’s thoughts and ideas, which no religion and creed allows, he lamented.
Regarding the terrorist elements he said that terrorists are only terrorist and are not associated with any religion, place or creed, they are just the enemies of humanity who indiscriminately targeted people regardless of religion, age, gender, profession and place to achieve their evil agenda.
Referring to the steps taken by the provincial government to protect human rights the provincial minister said that the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government was the first of all the provincial governments to make effective legislation to protect the rights of children, women and minorities adding that in this regard the federal government has recognized the efforts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government by awarding two human rights Awards to the member of the provincial cabinet including himself.
The functions ware attended by a large number of Christian communities who prayed for peace and prosperity of the country. On this occasion the provincial minister cut the cakes of Christmas.