- Bombardier and Alstom Confirm Receipt of All Necessary Regulatory Approvals to Complete Bombardier Transportation Sale to AlstomPosted 3 hours ago
- U.S. Institute of Peace Opens Nominations for 2021 Women Building Peace AwardPosted 4 hours ago
- دو صنعتی شہروں کے مابین ایک مکالمہ: فریڈررک اینگلس کی پیدائش کی دو سوسالہ یاد منانے کے موقع پر چین کے ڈونگوان میں وُوپرٹال تصویری نمائش کا آغازPosted 10 hours ago
- HIV Prevention Trials Network Awarded U.S. National Institutes of Health Funding to Continue Research AgendaPosted 15 hours ago
- Aafaq Auto Fest surprises visitors with a helicopter and a giant boatPosted 16 hours ago
- A dialogue between two industrial cities: Wuppertal Photo Exhibition launched in China’s Dongguan to commemorate the bicentenary of the birth of Friedrich EnglesPosted 1 day ago
- Bombardier Appoints Bart Demosky Executive Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerPosted 1 day ago
- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 4 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 4 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 4 days ago
Anabtawi Joins DHR International as EVP, Middle East & North Africa
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES–(Marketwired – Sep 16, 2013) – Global executive search firm DHR International is pleased to announce that Abbed Anabtawi has joined the firm as executive vice president of the Middle East and North Africa. He is based in the firm’s Dubai office. He brings more than 15 years of executive search and management consulting experience to the firm.
Prior to joining DHR International, Anabtawi was the director of the executive search services at KPMG Lower Gulf, running a search focused, sector agnostic practice. He successfully worked on behalf of his clients to attract and place executives in local large family conglomerates, government and semi-government organizations, telecom and satellite operators, as well as startups.
Ayman Haddad, DHR’s managing director for Middle East and North Africa, said, “With yet another senior consultant joining our MENA team we have grown further our capabilities and expertise across all sectors and functions. We now have one of the strongest teams in the region and are uniquely placed to help local organizations and multinationals with their C-level and senior management talent needs. Abbed has impeccable credentials and in depth regional experience to complement our current team. He will add great value to our clients.”
Before his tenure at KPMG, Anabtawi was the head of telecommunications Middle East and Africa for RP International where he played a key role in establishing the RP International office in the region. Anabtawi has supported nine regional start-ups and has built enduring relationships with many of the key industry players who he has supported in the placement of senior leadership talent, during launch, transformation, mergers and acquisitions of their businesses.
Mr. Anabtawi holds a Master of Philosophy in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Brighton, a Master of Science in Telecommunications from the University of Sussex and an Electronics and Broadcasting Engineering Honours Degree from the University of Brighton in England.
About DHR International
For over 20 years DHR International has been a leading, privately held provider of executive search solutions with more than 50 wholly-owned offices spanning the globe. DHR’s renowned consultants specialize in all industries and functions in order to provide unparalleled senior-level executive search, management assessment and succession planning services tailored to the unique qualities and specifications of our select client base. For more information on DHR International, a “Top 5″ executive search firm, visit http://www.dhrinternational.