- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 5 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 1 day ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
Altaf Hussain talks to President Zardari on phone, Sindh Governor and CM also call on President
Karachi: MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain called President Asif Ali Zardari over the phone from London and the two leaders discussed the current situation in the country
Presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar said issues that came under discussion included law and order in Karachi‚ energy shortages and the economic situation in the country.
Altaf Hussain congratulated the President for pursuing the policy of reconciliation which he said had resulted in the coalition democratic government approaching the successful completion of its constitutionally mandated term.
President thanked the Altaf Hussain for reiterating support to the government and said that the government also welcomed and looked forward to the continued support of MQM on all important national issues.
He said that the success of reconciliation policy was result of cooperation and understanding of political forces in the country particularly the parties in the coalition government.
Meanwhile, President directed Sindh government to ensure foolproof security to people. The directives were issued to Sindh Governor Dr. Ishratul Ibad Khan and Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah who called on President Zardari in Karachi and discussed the current situation in the province.
Chairman PPP Bilawal Bhutto Zardari was also present during the meeting.
They discussed overall situation in the province especially the law and order.
President appreciated the efforts of provincial government in maintaining law and order situation.
The meeting also reviewed the progress made so far by the Committee for rehabilitation of the victims of terrorism.
President Zardari directed to expedite providing compensation to the victims‚ especially the widows and helpless families who have suffered from the scourge of militancy and terrorism.