- Virgin Hyperloop One Zooms Into Washington D.C. to Present Pioneering Transit Technology, Government Partnerships & Viable Routes Across the United StatesPosted 1 hour ago
- شركة Virgin Hyperloop One تنتقل إلى العاصمة واشنطن لعرض تقنية النقل الرائدة والشراكات الحكومية والمسارات القابلة للتطبيق في أرجاء الولايات المتحدةPosted 2 hours ago
- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 19 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 22 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
Ali Tareen’s Twitter Poll Suggests Sixth Team Will be Called Multan Malangs
After winning the franchise rights for the sixth Pakistan Super League (PSL) team, Ali Tareen is in the process to find out a suitable name for it.
Recently, the young politician and son of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Jahangir Tareen, has asked the cricket lovers and fans to propose a name for the team and get a chance to fly to Dubai and Abu Dhabi to follow and watch the PSL 4 live.
Tareen disclosed in a talk show, Cricingif, hosted by sports journalist Zainab Abbas that they are inviting cricket enthusiasts to propose a name for the Sixth Team.
As cricket lovers and followers, suggested a number of names for the 6th team, Ali Tareen yesterday tweeted that they have narrowed down the names to four, asking Twitter users to vote for one of them.
As per the poll announced by Tareen on twitter, the four shortlisted names include:
Most of the cricket fans have voted for Multan Malangs, which is leading with 34 percent of the votes.
Multan Bahadur is succeeding Malangs with 33 percent votes followed by Multan Saints, which has been voted by 25 of the participants of the polls.
Multan Janoobis is lagging at last number with only 8 percent of the votes.
Last week, Ali Tareen Khan won the bid for the sixth franchise of Pakistan Super League (PSL). The Multan Consortium led by Ali Tareen had won the franchise rights for the sixth team, by exceeding the reserve price.
The PCB had set the reserve price at $5.21 million per annum for a period of seven years.
On Dec 19, the younger Tareen took to Twitter to announce that the bid for the sixth franchise has been submitted.
Tareen went on to say, I have made full efforts to retain the team in South Punjab.
Last month, he had confirmed to media that he was interested in buying the franchise, which was previously known as Multan Sultans.
The PCB on November 10 this year had terminated the franchise agreement with Schon Properties for granting franchise rights of Multan Sultans after they failed to meet its financial obligations. Then, all rights of the team were reverted back to the PCB.
Source: Pro Pakistan