- LeddarTech, a Key Sponsor at the Sensor & IoT Virtual World Week in December, Explores Sensing Modalities and Actionable Data for Automated DrivingPosted 55 mins ago
- Citizenship by Investment: Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis Will Discuss Options in 10 December Webinar with Times of IndiaPosted 2 hours ago
- Ivanti Acquires MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere EnterprisePosted 5 hours ago
- ہرجگہ کے کاروباری اداروں کی تمام ڈیوائسز پر ذہین اور محفوظ تجربات فراہم کرنے کے لئے ایوانتی نے موبائل آئرن اور پلس سیکیور پر اختیار حاصل کرلیاPosted 5 hours ago
- Bombardier and Alstom Confirm Receipt of All Necessary Regulatory Approvals to Complete Bombardier Transportation Sale to AlstomPosted 13 hours ago
- U.S. Institute of Peace Opens Nominations for 2021 Women Building Peace AwardPosted 13 hours ago
- دو صنعتی شہروں کے مابین ایک مکالمہ: فریڈررک اینگلس کی پیدائش کی دو سوسالہ یاد منانے کے موقع پر چین کے ڈونگوان میں وُوپرٹال تصویری نمائش کا آغازPosted 20 hours ago
- HIV Prevention Trials Network Awarded U.S. National Institutes of Health Funding to Continue Research AgendaPosted 1 day ago
- Aafaq Auto Fest surprises visitors with a helicopter and a giant boatPosted 1 day ago
- A dialogue between two industrial cities: Wuppertal Photo Exhibition launched in China’s Dongguan to commemorate the bicentenary of the birth of Friedrich EnglesPosted 2 days ago
Akhtar Mengal -Press
QUETTA: Problem of Balochistan would not resolve unless there is interference of secret agencies in the provincial affairs.
Balochistan National Party BNP took imitative to put off fire in the province but these forces want to see the province same for their interests. Law and order situation can improve where then is authoritative government and no interference of secret agencies.
These views were expressed by President BNP Sardar Akhtar Mengal at a Press conference here Monday.
National Party leader from District Kohlu Malik Gaman Marri, PMLN leader Bushra Rind and others announced to join party at the Press conference.
Akhtar Mengal welcomed new comers to the party and said they would support us in our struggle.
He said police officers were expressing ignorance of incident that took place last night. Even general public observed that who tried to attack us. He aid these forces did not accept murders of Nawab Akbar Bugti and ongoing operation in the province how they would admit this. Their objectives were not only for yesterday but daily such incidents take place with our workers. Since we have decided to take part in elections our workers are being threatened and receiving messages from death squads to stop us from participating in elections. We want to give them message they cannot stop us from our objective. They should read history of Balochistan first.
He said we took initiative to put off fire in Balochistan but these forces for their interests were making abortive attempts to foil our efforts because they want to secure their interests.
He aid we have made it clear upon Election Commission and other forces if our demands were not met we can boycott the polls.
He said Balochistan is in state of war and our candidates are facing problems but people of the government are free for election campaign. Under these circumstances elections are difficult.
He said those whom we were terming our friends were not ready to make alliance with us. But we would make alliance with anyone.