- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
AJK, Turkey peoples enjoy close cordial relations: Masood
AJK President Sardar Masood Khan has said that the people and governments of Pakistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Turkey enjoy close and cordial relations which are historically based on mutual trust, deep cultural and religious affiliations.
The President made these remarks while interacting with Prof. Dr. Huseyin Kara, Vice Rector, Selcuk University, Konya, who called on him at Jammu and Kashmir House.
The President was apprised of an MoU signed between the two universities for initiating student and faculty exchange programmes.
Dr. Prof. Huseyin also informed President AJK of enhancing academic collaborations at all levels. He added that along with academic collaborations, he also proposed to enhance industry to industry collaborations by organising meetings between the Chamber of Commerce of Koniya and AJK.
Source: Radio Pakistan