- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
AJK President urges religious leaders to spread true message of Islam
President of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Sardar Masood Khan has appealed religious leaders to play their due role to rid the country of the violent extremism by spreading the true message of Islam.
Speaking at 'Paigham Pakistan Conference' organizing by Ulema and Mushaikh in Muzaffarabad today (Wednesday), he said Islam is universal religion and Prophet (PBUH) was sent to all peoples of the world, regardless of their race, colour, culture and geographical location.
He said that people of Pakistan, particularly Ulema and Mushaikh are united and they would never allow anti Islam and anti-Pakistan forces to materialize their evil designs.
Describing the declaration of Paigham Pakistan signed by the religious scholars from all schools of thought as right step at right time, President AJK commended the efforts of Ulema and Mushaikh for bringing and maintaining peace and harmony in the society.
Masood said since Pakistan constitutionally is Islamic Republic, there is no justification of use of force or wage an armed struggle against the state of Pakistan to impose Shariah in the country.
Source: Radio Pakistan