- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
AJK PM inaugurates some projects in Muzaffarabad
The AJK Prime Minister, Raja Farooq Haider Khan laid the foundation stone and inaugurated some projects in Muzaffarabad today (Thursday).
He laid the foundation stone of a mini dam and flow metering system on River Neelum costing 860 million rupees. The project will be completed in two years. It will help in providing clean water to the people of Muzaffarabad besides attracting tourists.
He also laid the foundation stone of some projects adjacent to the judicial complex building in Muzaffarabad.
The projects will be accomplished next year at a cost of 280 million rupees.
Raja Farooq Haider Khan also inaugurated City Police Station
Source: Radio Pakistan