- Informa Markets Drives Economic Recovery with Safe and Successful Return to the Show FloorPosted 16 hours ago
- Appellate Court Hands Momentous Victory to TriMax Over WickfirePosted 16 hours ago
- Bombardier Provides 2025 Financial Targets and Highlights Progress on Key Earnings Growth and Cash Generation Drivers at Virtual Investor DayPosted 1 day ago
- Hatch celebrates 65th anniversary with release of new campaign, “Positive change: leadership for a better world”Posted 1 day ago
- Guggenheim Investments Ranked as Barron’s Best Taxable Fixed-Income Fund FamilyPosted 2 days ago
- Bombardier and Aston Martin Announce Intent to Collaborate and Create the Ultimate Convergence of Performance and StylePosted 2 days ago
- AERION, NETJETS AND FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL TO EXPLORE FUTURE GLOBAL MOBILITY SOLUTIONSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah announces the publication of first positive clinical data in an OSA patient suffering from Complete Concentric Collapse (CCC)Posted 3 days ago
- LeddarTech Brings Together Industry Experts to Discuss the Effect of COVID-19 on Smart City Strategies at MOVE America Virtual 2021 From March 17-18Posted 3 days ago
- ISW Holdings Triples Active Cryptocurrency Mining Fleet with Additional POD5IVE DatacentersPosted 3 days ago
AJK PM asks UN to take steps against Indian atrocities
The Prime Minister of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Raja Muhammad Farooq Haider has appealed the United Nations to take practical steps to implement the Security Council’s resolutions for settlement of Kashmir issue to establish durable peace in the region.
In a statement, he also urged the international community to fulfill its obligations to help secure the Kashmiri people’s right to self-determination in accordance with the United Nations relevant resolutions.
He said despite being under Indian military siege for the last 545 days, Kashmiris are determined to continue their struggle till the achievement of their objective of liberation.
The AJK Prime Minister said India has given license to the Indian forces for genocide of innocent Kashmiri people to crush the freedom movement.
He said the Indian government is also attempting to change the demography of the state by settling the non-state actors, RSS extremists and retired soldiers in occupied Kashmir to turn the Muslims majority in to minority in their homeland.
Source: Radio Pakistan