- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 8 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 15 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
AJK: International Community cannot ignore sacrifices of Kashmiri people, Sardar Muhammad
Sialkot: President of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK Sardar Muhammad Yaqub Khan has said that international community could never ignore the sacrifices rendered by Indian Held Kashmiris for freedom of Held Valley from Indian yoke.
He stated this while addressing important meeting at village Ahmalpur-Bajwat near Sialkot on Sunday after inaugurating the newly established utility stores there at village Koobay Chak here.
Federal Minister for National Regulation and Services Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan, Federal Minister for Petroleum Dr. Asim Hussain and several AJK ministers and local PPP leaders were also present on this occasion.
AJK President added that the people of the Kashmir were demanding their basic democratic right of self determination. He expressed complete solidarity with the innocent and oppressed people of Occupied Jammu & Kashmir.
He also expressed grave concern over the larger scale rising human rights violations, custodial killings and genocide of the innocent Kashmiri people by the Occupant Indian Army in the Held Valley.
He revealed that these nasty practices were enough to shake the conscience of the international community. He also urged the world community to use its complete influence to globally pressurize India for halting the larger scale human rights violations, custodial killings and genocide of the oppressed Kashmiri people by the Occupant Indian Army in the Occupied Jammu& Kashmir.
AJK President urged the UNO to ensure the early implementation on its prolonged promised resolutions for the peaceful amicable solution of the Kashmir dispute as per the aspirations of the Kashmiri people under the UNO resolutions.
He urged all the main stream political parties in Pakistan to be united and shun their political differences for the political and economical stability of Pakistan, which was vital for strengthening the Kashmir Cause globally.