- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 19 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 6 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
AJK: Govt. utilizing all resources for AJK development, prosperity: Ch. Muhammad Yasin
Islamabad: The AJK Senior Minister Ch. Muhammad Yasin has said that present government is utilizing all resources for development and prosperity of AJK people.
Talking to various delegations in Islamabad he said that the revolutionary steps of the public government would usher in a new era of progress and economic prosperity in the region. He said that Government has taken steps for reforms of local bodies and people of the state would see tangible changes soon.
Ch. Muhammad Yaseen who also holds the portfolio of Local government and rural development said that steps are being taken to cater the needs of all the local bodies including Municipal Corporation Muzaffarabad and up gradation of institutions.
He said that government has launched mega development projects costing billions of rupees in a short time which would help ending unemployment and improving the life standard of people of the State.