- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 6 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 6 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
AJK govt announces complete lockdown for two weeks in wake of Covid-19
Azad Jammu and Kashmir Government has announced a complete lockdown for two weeks across the state starting from 20th of this month to control the rapid spread of covid-19 cases.
The decision was taken in the AJK cabinet meeting held in Muzaffarabad in light of the growing corona cases.
Prime Minister Raja Farooq Haider Khan presided over the meeting.
There will be a complete ban on public gatherings, weddings and other ceremonies. However, religious gatherings and Janazas would be observed under SOPs.
All bazaars will remain closed except shops of daily routine.
Schools will remain closed while attendance in offices will be restricted to 50 percent while observing SOPs.
The cabinet appealed to the masses to extend full cooperation to the government, observe social distancing and all other precautionary measures to help stop the virus spread.
Source: Radio Pakistan