- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 10 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Ailing teachers listed for poll duties
RATODERO: Lady teachers of various government girls schools of Ratodero taluka, whose services have been detailed to perform election duties on various female polling stations of national and provincial assembly seats, have complained that returning officers are absolving those lady teachers who are very influential and including the names of those who are even suffering from severe Cardiac and Hypertension ailments.
Various teachers told media on condition of anonymity about fear of retaliation that those teachers’ names have been struck off who have no diseases and are healthy but the returning officers and their lower staff are using their personal will for which they appealed to the Chairman, Election Commission and Sindh High Court Chief Justice to take notice and come to their rescue.
They alleged that returning officer for PS37, specially and his lower staff, is involved in this dirty business and warned that if anything happened to any of the ailing teacher, the returning officer of PS37 should be held responsible as this provincial assembly seat is ranging from Larkana cum Shikarpur old Larkana-III for which no proper letters have been issued to the deserving polling staff and all are receiving information through unknown cellular number on SMS which is illegal and amounts to blackmailing. They further said that travelling win night time with the votes will also create lot of problems for the female staff which also be taken notice of.
These teachers further added that they are being threatened by the lower staff that if they remained absent due to any reason including on medical grounds their duties will be shifted to far flung areas in other districts like Kambar-Shahdadkot district which also must be looked into and investigated. PS37 has 144 polling stations with 1,63,256 total number of votes out of which 84,378 are male and 78,878 are female for which 196 each booths will be established for male and female voters. They urged the authorities to take immediate notice and save the ailing teachers from this highhandedness.