- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
Agri Sikandar Hayat Khan Bosan Visits NARC
Islamabad: “Modern Agricultural knowledge and expertise should reach the doorstep of the farmers and growers in order to extract maximum agricultural output”, Sikandar Hayat Khan Bosan Federal Minister for Ministry of National Food Security & Research said this while visiting National Agriculture Research Center NARC.
The federal minister, during his visit, inspected Grain Quality Testing Lab GQTL, which was recently accredited by Pakistan National Accreditation Council PNAC, to undertake testing of wheat and rice grains to check their quality and other characteristics.
Mr. Bosan also visited Agricultural & Biological Research Institute at NARC wherein he inspected variety of agricultural machinery products and tools.
Speaking on the occasion, the federal minister emphasized that steps should be taken to provide farmers with proper and suitable agricultural tools keeping in view the agricultural needs of the country. The minister also met the agricultural scientists and researchers and appreciated their work.
Seerat Asghar Jaura Secretary National Food Security, Malik Zahoor Ahmad Director General NAPHIS, Iftikhar Ahmad Chairman PARC and other senior officials of the ministry also accompanied the federal minister during the visit.